Monday, February 4, 2008

Is it 2009 yet?

Believe it or not, I am currently working on my Sacred Pause 2009 calendar. It has been an interesting project so far and the final calendar should be ready in June. When I decided to do this project, I did not want to create just a “regular calendar,” but one that is a little more unique and inspiring.

I have titled it “Sacred Pause: The Wisdom of Stillness.” It will be a blending of Sacred Pause images, complementary inspirational passages, and a “Monthly Pause” exercise each month that will rally the reader to dig deeper for a more enriching life. I have found that blending images and encouraging words can help “shift the soul”; there is such power with words and pictures when seen together. It creates a double-punch, a spark of energy, like when 2 stones are rubbed together. I have completed selection of the images, and I am now working on picking the best passages and exercises to pair with them. Some of the life lessons I will include are: Be in the Moment; Ask your Angels; Peace Maker; Listen to your Heart; Honoring Those Wise Souls; and Sacred Spaces at Home. I would love for you to comment on your own experiences of the above Life Lessons or any other wisdom you would like to share with this blog's readers. To post comments you can click the Envelope with Arrow Icon at the bottom of each post to send me an email or you can Click on the Comments link to post your comments.
It is very easy to express yourself on this blog. Go ahead and share!

My hope is for this calendar to truly be a piece of art and inspiration that the reader will enjoy each day of the year and beyond. I am currently taking orders for my calendar, and will offer a signed copy for the first 100 copies ordered. So place your order today to reserve your copy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing the calendar!

One thing I've learned to do when I need to ask for help is, I've started wiritng down my requests for help and putting them in a special jar I call my "God Jar". I am amazed that when I remember to do this, (and really let go of my struggle with whatever the issue is), resolution comes quickly.

Jim said...

That blend certainly works for me. And I feel it everytime I walk down my "Sacred Hall" :) Thank you!