Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Calendar is ready!


The Sacred Pause calendar is ready!

www.sacredpause.com

to buy yours today!


 

Believe it or not, I have finished my Sacred Pause 2009 calendar.  When I decided to do this project, I did not want to create just a “regular calendar,” but one that is a little more unique and inspiring. 

 

I have titled it “Sacred Pause: The Wisdom of Stillness.”  It will be a blending of Sacred Pause images, complementary inspirational passages, and a “Monthly Pause” exercise each month that will rally the reader to dig deeper for a more enriching life.  I have found that blending images and encouraging words can help “shift the soul”; there is such power with words and pictures when seen together.  It creates a double-punch, a spark of energy, like when 2 stones are rubbed together.  I have completed selection of the images, and I am now working on picking the best passages and exercises to pair with them.  Some of the life lessons I will include are:  Be in the Moment; Ask your Angels; Peace Maker; Listen to your Heart; Honoring Those Wise Souls; and Sacred Spaces at Home.

 

My hope is for this calendar to truly be a piece of art and inspiration that the reader will enjoy each day of the year and beyond.  I am currently taking orders for my calendar, and will offer a signed copy for the first 100 copies ordered.  So place your order today to reserve your copy. www.sacredpause.com

No comments: